Over the last few months we've released several Portal Modules - messaging, file-sharing, billing, etc. - to make it possible to offer your clients an integrated experience. Each of these modules we built form scratch, which means that each one took many months of design and refinement to get right.
With today's release, you can now complement Portal's out-of-the-box Modules and connect hundreds of other tools. You can connect products like Airtable and ClickUp to share project statuses with clients, Google Data Studio and Databox to connect dashboards, and much more. Take a look at some example applications on our website or watch the video below to see how easy it is to set up.
Portal Messaging was initially designed to give you and your clients a streamlined way to communicate. But one of the things we kept hearing is that you wanted it to be easy to send one message to many clients (without creating a group conversation). With today's release you can quickly send one message to hundreds of clients at once. It's a great way to share company updates, holiday wishes, or promotions.
Improvements and fixes
- Improved the QuickBooks integration so that client information also includes the name of the associated company.
- Improved the fonts used in messaging.
- Improved the sequence of education emails that is sent to new customers.
- Fixed an issue where some rows on the Files page occasionally flickered.
- Fixed an issue where the number of form responses was calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where duplicating an invoice incorrectly set the new due date.
- Renamed 'Apps' to 'Integrations' in settings.