Subscriptions with line items
You can now create subscriptions with multiple line items. Invoices previously had this capability and now subscriptions have it as well.
You can now set default visibility rules in your settings. When a client is created, visibility is set based on those preferences. As a reminder, visibility rules define who on your team can see a client and the client's associated information (messages, files, etc.).
Multi file upload for forms
For questions of type file upload, clients can now submit multiple files.
Improved empty states for file channels
When you select a files channel that doesn't have any files, we now show a redesigned page that makes it clear what actions are available (upload file, add link, create folder).
Improvements and fixes
- Added an improved way to connect custom domains that makes the process fast (<2 minutes in most cases) and requires fewer records to be added on your registrar.
- Improved the performance of the CRM page by 85%.
- Improved the marketing website Contact Us page.
- Improved the design of forms with long titles.
- Improved column alignment on the forms table.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the removal of questions when editing a form.