With the QuickBooks integration, you can log in to your QuickBooks account and data from your portal is automatically synced with QuickBooks. Specifically:
- When an invoice is sent to a client (and set to Open), the invoice will also be added on QuickBooks.
- When your client pays for an invoice or you mark an invoice as Paid that Payment will be recorded in QuickBooks and associated with the appropriate invoice.
- If you Void an invoice that was sent to a client it will be deleted from your QuickBooks account.
- Each line item in an invoice is associated with the default Sales service setup in your QuickBooks account.
- Customers are automatically created in QuickBooks unless they already exist.