eSignatures are part of the Files module but require a Pro subscription. Here is how eSignatures work in your portal:
- Internal user uploads a PDF file.
- Internal user goes on the PDF's actions menu and clicks on eSignature request.
Internal user eSignature flow
- Add your own blocks (signatures, initials, dates, custom blocks).
- Add your client's blocks (signatures, initials, dates, custom blocks).
- Confirm your information and submit eSignature request.
Client user eSignature flow
- Client gets email notification and sidebar notification that informs them that there is an eSignature request.
- Client submits the requested information.
- Client confirms their information and finalizes the eSignature request.
- Both parties receive an email and notification confirming that the eSignature request is completed.
- In the Files channel, the PDF document now has a green circle in front of it (indicating that the document has been eSigned)
- If the completed document is downloaded, the last page contains an audit trail.